Object Oriented Software Construction, 2nd ed coming soon???
Author Message
 Object Oriented Software Construction, 2nd ed coming soon???

Any word on the release date of OOSC 2nd edition?  Thanks.

Wed, 18 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Object Oriented Software Construction, 2nd ed coming soon???

Quote:
> Any word on the release date of OOSC 2nd edition?  Thanks.

Thanks to you for asking. The answer is Real Soon Now. I try to
work on it whenever I get a few minutes' respite from my main
job (reading and posting News).

--
Bertrand Meyer, ISE Inc., Santa Barbara (California)

Web home page: http://www.eiffel.com
ftp://eiffel.com

        (The "lapel pin" [**] indicates adherence to the SELF-DISCIPLINE program
        for better Usenet discussions. See http://www.eiffel.com/discipline.)

Thu, 19 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Object-Oriented Software Construction, 2nd Ed. Canceled?

2. 0bject-Oriented Software Construction 2nd Ed?

3. bject-Oriented Software Construction 2nd Ed?

4. "Object-Oriented Software Construction", 2nd edition

5. Second edition of OOSC (Object-Oriented Software Construction)

6. Need Object-Oriented Software Construction by Meyer

7. Object Oriented Software Construction

8. New book (Object-Oriented Software Construction)

9. Oject-Oriented Software Construction 2ed ?

10. Object Oriented Program Construction, 1988, by Bertrand Meyer?

11. Object Structures - Building Object-Oriented Software Components with Eiffel- By Jacob Gore

12. Call for Papers: 2nd USENIX Conference on Object-Oriented Technologies and Systems