Need help with ISE Personal Eiffel for Windows in Windows 95
Author Message
 Need help with ISE Personal Eiffel for Windows in Windows 95

Whenever I melt a project and try to run it from within the Eiffel
Bench environment, I recieve an illegal function call error.  This
problem only exists in Windows 95.  The windows executable created
works fine outside of Eiffel Bench.  Has anybody had this type of
problem? If so, how do I overcome it?

Chris Watson

Thu, 08 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ISE announces Personal Eiffel for Windows

2. Screen shots of ISE Personal Eiffel for Windows

3. Professional (ISE) Eiffel for Windows 95/NT shipping

4. ISE EIFFEL 3.3.4 and Windows 95 ???

5. Queries re MicroFocus Personal COBOL for Windows 3.1/Windows 95

6. Help with Personal Eiffel for Windows?

7. Help : REXX, from Windows 3.1 to Windows 95

8. Shelling out to Personal REXX 3.0 from Windows 95

9. MF Personal COBOL - Printing using Windows 95

10. ANNOUNCE: Helga - ODBC,CGI,Tcl,Windows NT,Windows 95,MS Windows

11. Need help running Windows 95 Tcl program

12. Tcl-DP on Windows 95 - Help needed