Installing ISE Eiffel 4.2
Author Message
 Installing ISE Eiffel 4.2

on Win'95.

Having just installed the product I've ran into a couple of problems.

One was a missing license file, but that has been provided me by ISE.

The remaining problem is that during initialisation of EiffelBench the
following messagebox appears just after the splash dialog disappears:

Title: Time Lock Error
Message: Time Lock Error

When clicking the OK button, EiffelBench closes.

Anyone else out there who's experienced anything similar and who's found
a solution?

(The same problem occurs when starting EiffelCase, but then the message
is TimeLOCK exception)

regards

Eirik Mangseth

Sat, 02 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ISE Eiffel 4.2 output, Windows NT

2. ISE Eiffel 4.2

3. ISE Eiffel 4.2 Compilation

4. ISE Eiffel 4.2: A different Perspective

5. New platforms for ISE Eiffel 4.2

6. ISE Eiffel 4.2 available for downloading (Windows)

7. ISE Eiffel 4.2 available for downloading (Linux)

8. ISE Eiffel 4.2: major new release

9. Beta test of ISE Eiffel 4.2

10. Eiffel 4.2 Install

11. Conversion ALDEC Foundation to Webpack ISE 4.2 and later

12. ISE 4.2 and CVS