Link list
Author Message
 Link list

where can I get a good example on Link_List

I do know all the feature like firs, last, add etc but I want to compile and
understand

Thank you

ST

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 14:53:01 GMT
 Link list

Quote:

> where can I get a good example on Link_List

> I do know all the feature like firs, last, add etc but I want to compile and
> understand

In any Eiffel version I know there is an implementation for it and the
sources comes with it. So why don't you check the implementation of
you Eiffel?

Friedrich

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:06:18 GMT

1. Deallocating linked lists of linked lists

2. linked lists in assembly

3. Safely updating a doubly-linked list

4. Linked list to Permutation vector

5. Wanted: APL tridiagonal system solver, linked-list-to-PV

6. Linked List implementation in Smalltalk

7. Linked List

8. Linked lists

9. linked list hash table

10. Linked List implementation in Smalltalk

11. empty linked list boxes causes problems

12. Conflict among tabbed linked lists