installing SmallEiffel for Linux
Author Message
 installing SmallEiffel for Linux

|> I downloaded the source se.tar.Z, but there's no makefile or anything.
|> No install instructions - how do I build this properly?

Just run .../SmallEiffel/misc/INSTALL.SH
Dominique COLNET -- Talk Eiffel with SmallEiffel Talk Eiffel
C.R.I.N. (Centre de Recherche en Informatique de Nancy)
POST: CRIN,BP 239,54506 Vandoeuvre les Nancy Cedex,FRANCE

Tue, 02 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 installing SmallEiffel for Linux

I downloaded the source se.tar.Z, but there's no makefile or anything.
No install instructions - how do I build this properly?

Tue, 02 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 installing SmallEiffel for Linux

Quote:

>I downloaded the source se.tar.Z, but there's no makefile or anything.
>No install instructions - how do I build this properly?

Look in the "misc" subdirectory.  There's a file called
"INSTALL.READ_ME".

---
Dan Wilder

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 installing SmallEiffel for Linux

Quote:
> I downloaded the source se.tar.Z, but there's no makefile or anything.
> No install instructions - how do I build this properly?

cd misc
export SmallEiffel=/usr/local/SmallEiffel (or something like that)
./INSTALL.SH

astor

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. a SmallEiffel install's problem

2. SmallEiffel in linux

3. SmallEiffel -0.78 RPMs Available for Linux

4. RedHat Linux RPMs available for SmallEiffel -0.80

5. Installing Squeak with SuSE Linux

6. Problem installing SimpleScalar 2.0 on Redhat Linux 7.0

7. Sharp APL Linux beta install trouble

8. Smalltalk Install help - Linux X11

9. VisualWorks for Linux - Installing Patch and FileList?

10. Installing Labview on Linux Redhat 8.0

11. [Clean]:trouble installing clean on linux

12. Glitch installing Isabelle93 on Linux