HELP: Eiffel info wanted
Author Message
 HELP: Eiffel info wanted

Hello, everebody.

I am not user of Eiffel. Does anybody say where I can get
any information (FAQs, free compilers, literature, papers, ftp sites)?
You can replay to me directly.

Any help will be welcome.
Thanks in advance.

- Andy

Thu, 15 Aug 1996 03:29:57 GMT
 HELP: Eiffel info wanted
: I am not user of Eiffel. Does anybody say where I can get
: any information (FAQs, free compilers, literature, papers, ftp sites)?
: You can replay to me directly.

I would also be VERY interested in any of this information.  Thanks!
--

*      Opinions expressed here are my own and not my employers.       *
* "Something to do with a time machine and a contraceptive but,       *

Sun, 18 Aug 1996 12:17:21 GMT

1. "INFO wanted : Eiffel and Tuxedo"

2. Help Wanted Now (more info)

3. Eiffel and Eiffel Sharp help

4. Need info on eiffel!

5. Personal Eiffel for Windows info

6. Need info on Eiffel.

7. info on Eiffel

8. Seeking info on a Macintosh-based Eiffel system...

9. Info please: Parsing Classes in Eiffel

10. Info on Eiffel

11. Info. about Eiffel

12. INFO on EIFFEL requested.