Eiffel for Macintosh (was: Product roll-out at TOOLS USA)
Author Message
 Eiffel for Macintosh (was: Product roll-out at TOOLS USA)

Quote:
>No Eiffel for Macintosh stuff yet?

I asked B. Meyer about this at the last Object Expo in NYC, and he said
that there would be an August announcement. He asked if I wished to be
notified, and I told him it was unnecessary, as I read everything. I'm
sure anyone interested could contact ISE and get on a notification list.

Bob Schaaf
AIG Claims Litigation

Fri, 09 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Product roll-out at TOOLS USA

2. Eiffel for Macintosh will be shown at TOOLS USA

3. International Eiffel Workshop (at TOOLS USA) Final Program

4. Macro and struct call-outs from Eiffel

5. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

6. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

7. TOOLS program available on the Web (Re: Final Program - TOOLS USA 95)

8. Hands-on Eiffel Techniques Course (USA) in July '96

9. Eiffel training seminars in the Illinois area (USA)...???

10. Eiffel job in Orinda, CA USA

11. TOOLS USA 96 - Santa Barbara, July 29 - August 2

12. TOOLS USA '98 - Call for Tutorials