Error VEEXT700: Linker Failed Error 511 when trying to compile project for DM 2.6
Author Message
 Error VEEXT700: Linker Failed Error 511 when trying to compile project for DM 2.6

Error VEEXT700: Linker Failed Error 511 when trying to compile project for
DM 2.6

Hi,
I've used DM before, but in the new version when I try to write a simple
featureless class and use the procedure " display(1) " I get a linker failed
message. If I comment out anything got to do with "display(1)" (or possibly
any of DISPLAYABLE the project will compile without error.

I tried compiling the DM Examples, but the comipler gave the same errors and
failed.

Has anyone had the same problems?

Thanks,

Martin Quinn

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. try except ImportError failing to catch error!

2. Error trying to compile an aplication in 32 bit mode under Windows 98

3. lahey 5.5j exception error trying to compile on W2k

4. tcl8.0 fails to compile using unix (see below for error)

5. 2.2a3 compile fails with __retval error

6. APP Broker Error: Error socket() failed(10047)

7. Error (513): Internal error 13 (try to browse a pervasive file from dct in C5)

8. weird error (X error of failed request)

9. HARBOUR-project : Error DBF/1001 Open error: Arbeider.dbf

10. Visual Eiffel DM Error 10000

11. C5PE Compile Error: err.$$$(1) #6: Error: cif$filewrite The handle is invalid

12. error compile when VIs are good (Windows error)