Parser generator targeted to Lex and Parse libraries
Author Message
 Parser generator targeted to Lex and Parse libraries

Does anyone know of a parser generator for generating a parser coded
in terms of the lex and parse libraries from a grammar in BNF form,
together with the EBNF for Eiffel itself (I am experimenting with
application generation) in a form suitable for input into this
generator? Failing this, I would at least like to get hold of the
source for an Eiffel parser (as opposed to a compiler) written in
terms of the lex and parse libraries.

Sat, 15 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question: Eiffel3 Lex/Parse libraries

2. Parser generator vs. Monadic parsing

3. References on LR parsing in prolog, prolog parser generators

4. Announcing CobolTransformer toolkit: COBOL parser, COBOL generator, C++ expression library

5. Parser Generator/Scanner Generator for Scheme?

6. Wanted: parser-generator/lexical-analyser-generator outputting Scheme

7. Request for ISE post of Eiffel lex/parser for Eiffel

8. Clipper lex & yacc and parser, build 8

9. lex/yacc parsers for SMTP/MIME?

10. Repository for lex/yacc analyzers/parsers?

11. More than one lex/yacc parsers in one application

12. Lex parser for scheme?