Commercial Applications written in Eiffel ?
Author Message
 Commercial Applications written in Eiffel ?

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Is another article on Rainbow.

--

Nick

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Commercial Applications written in Eiffel ?

--------------D63B4F703C4A8863440A6C1A

Quote:

> > Can anyone tell me about any commercial applications written in Eiffel?

A number of projects are listed at http://www.eiffel.com
(follow the link "Who's using it?".)

--
Bertrand Meyer, ISE Inc.
ISE Building, 2nd floor, 270 Storke Road, Goleta CA 93117

--------------D63B4F703C4A8863440A6C1A

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>> Can anyone tell me about any commercial applications
written in Eiffel?</BLOCKQUOTE>
A number of projects are listed at <A HREF="http://www.eiffel.com">http://www.eiffel.com</A>
<BR>(follow the link "Who's using it?".)
<BR>&nbsp;
<PRE>--&nbsp;
Bertrand Meyer, ISE Inc.
ISE Building, 2nd floor, 270 Storke Road, Goleta CA 93117

<A HREF="http://www.eiffel.com">http://www.eiffel.com</A></PRE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------D63B4F703C4A8863440A6C1A--

Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Commercial Applications written in Eiffel ?

Quote:
> On Wed, 29 Oct 1997 14:44:27 +1300

> > can anyone tell me about any commercial applications written in
> eiffel
> > ?(for polytech report)

> The Eiffel Environments developed by ISE and Object Tools have used
> Eiffel in their own development. See:

>   . ISE: http://www.eiffel.com/
>   . Object Tools:  http://www.object-tools.com/

You can also look at the Halstenbach homepage:
www.halstenbach.com.
They produce iss-base, a high-quality Eiffel-based software development
environment.

--

  Halstenbach ACT GmbH   Tel.   : +49-2261-9902-0
  Breidenbrucherstr. 2           Fax    : +49-2261-9902-99

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. can anyone tell me about any commercial applications written in eiffel ?(for polytech report)

2. Writing test cases in Eiffel; XP for Eiffel

3. Eiffel Academic/Commercial product

4. Q: Needed? Commercial Eiffel Precompiler Toolkit

5. Commercial Eiffel Strategy Game Goes Gold!

6. Commercial Eiffel Game Announced!!

7. Have you used Eiffel for commercial projects?

8. Commercial Use of Eiffel

9. Commercial use of Eiffel

10. Looking for Names of Commercial Products Written in Smalltalk

11. Commercial apps written in Tcl/Tk??

12. Commercial CFW applications