ANNOUNCE: Elj Eiffel Jobs
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: Elj Eiffel Jobs

Eiffel Liberty ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) is pleased to announce the Eiffel jobs
observatory at http://www.*-*-*.com/

You will find there:
    - Eiffel jobs offers.
    - Direct access to job engines, to search for Eiffel related positions.
    - Companies with Eiffel projects.
    - A bank of resumes of Eiffel professionals.
    - Statistics on the Eiffel market.
    - And more to come...

You can also:
    - Post new Eiffel job offers or resumes.
    - Subscribe to mail lists to be advised of new open positions or
availability of new candidates.
    - Suggest new job engines...

Now, you know where to go for your next job!

Fri, 24 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: Elj Eiffel Jobs
This is greatly appreciated.  I immediately bookmarked it.  Thank you!!!!

Quote:
> Eiffel Liberty (http://www.elj.com) is pleased to announce the Eiffel jobs
> observatory at http://www.elj.com/job/elj-jobs.html.

> You will find there:
>     - Eiffel jobs offers.
>     - Direct access to job engines, to search for Eiffel related
positions.
>     - Companies with Eiffel projects.
>     - A bank of resumes of Eiffel professionals.
>     - Statistics on the Eiffel market.
>     - And more to come...

> You can also:
>     - Post new Eiffel job offers or resumes.
>     - Subscribe to mail lists to be advised of new open positions or
> availability of new candidates.
>     - Suggest new job engines...

> Now, you know where to go for your next job!

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Elj Eiffel Jobs

2. ANNOUNCE: Elj Eiffel Jobs

3. ANNOUNCE: Elj Eiffel Jobs

4. The ELJ Project announces ELJ 0.4; Open Source Projects for Eiffel

5. The ELJ Project announces the release of ELJ 0.3; Open source Projects and API Bindings for Eiffel

6. elj-win32 0.4 Release: The GNU Eiffel win32 Distribution

7. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

8. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

9. Eiffel job(s) - Midwest, financial sector