Eiffel references wanted
Author Message
 Eiffel references wanted

I would like references for the definitive works on Eiffel.  I would
appreciate any suggestions for reading materials for a person with
plenty of OOP experience but little knowledge of Eiffel itself.
Thanks.

--

  \_/ \____________________________          206-743-6982
  / \_/                                      7107 179th St SW

Is David Byrne really Carl Sagan's illegitimate son?

Sat, 01 Jan 1994 03:22:31 GMT

1. Self-referencing in Eiffel

2. BETA reference (Was: Eiffel in 2000 -- how to get there from here)

3. Eiffel Type-Safety Reference

4. Eiffel and concurrency - References requested

5. Eiffel and concurrency - References requested

6. Eiffel cleanup #2: Doing away with void references

7. Book announcement - Eiffel Reference Manual

8. Eiffel/S unresolved reference

9. Reference to Eiffel GC in Eric Raymond's new book

10. Weak References in ISE Eiffel

11. Eiffel reference?

12. Release of a weak reference capability for ISE Eiffel 4.4