Tally on Usage of OO methodologies
Author Message
 Tally on Usage of OO methodologies

hi,

Here is a tally on the usage of methodologies.

        Rumbaugh      2
        Shlaer/Mellor 2
        Coad/Yourdon  1

Since the response has been very poor, I would like to extend
the survey by one more week.

I had received information about Meyer's, Drake's and
ODell's methodologies, that I had not included in the
list of methodologies. Please include these in the list.

In case you have [or know of someone who has] used any
OO methodology, please contact me by email.

Thanks.
--
Sundhar R. Kalyan

 phone#: (803)653-4305]

Mon, 05 Dec 1994 21:22:36 GMT

1. Final tally on usage of OO Methodologies

2. Tally of Methodologies usage

3. Information required on Usage of OO methodologies

4. OO methodologies taking o

5. Comparing OO against Structured Methodologies

6. OO Methodologies Comparison Report Now On-Line

7. comparing OO methodologies?

8. OO Languages, methodologies and metrics (includes text version)

9. OO languages, methodologies, and metrics (includes text version)

10. Comparing OO against Structured Methodologies

11. OO Methodologies Comparison Report Now On-Line

12. EXPERIENCE / OPINION WITH OO METHODOLOGIES