Posting Apple's Dylan Ref Manual?
Author Message
 Posting Apple's Dylan Ref Manual?

Would it be legal to post Apple's Dylan Reference Manual on my web
site?  Has anyone done it?  Is anyone out there a lawyer?  Thanks.

Wed, 01 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Posting Apple's Dylan Ref Manual?

Quote:

>Would it be legal to post Apple's Dylan Reference Manual on my web
>site?  Has anyone done it?  Is anyone out there a lawyer?  Thanks.

IANAL, but unless they have explicitly released it into the public domain
or otherwise given general permission to copy it, its copyright would
prevent people from doing so without permission.

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dylan ref manual sighting

2. Obtaining a Dylan Manual from Apple

3. Apple's Dylan's FAQ postable?

4. apple's dylan technology release CD

5. Apple Dylan and it's interface builder

6. Can't Edit Source folder names in Apple Dylan DR1

7. Has anyone tested Apple Dylan TR1 with Connectix Corp.'s 68k

8. HELP: Apple Dylan from MCL 3.9 won't run

9. Dylan's suit with apple

10. Apple's Dylan environment and Lisp-like syntax

11. Dylan Programming Book and Apple Dylan

12. Dylan is the Name was(Re: Dylan (Bob) eats rotten Apple (Computer))