4 senior developer positions at UK Java tools company
Author Message
 4 senior developer positions at UK Java tools company

Despite the subject, certainly of potential interest to Dylan folk:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

(Please do not reply to this posting.  Contact details are provided on our
web site.)

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:05:39 GMT
 4 senior developer positions at UK Java tools company

Quote:
> Despite the subject, certainly of potential interest to Dylan folk:

> http://www.ergnosis.com/employment.html
> Applicants must be prepared to take a cut in salary compared to their market
> worth in return for a generous equity package and a unique opportunity to
> redefine 21st century programming tools.

Sorry but no sale.

If the last few years have taught me anything at all, it is that equity
(options etc) are an interesting potential upside, but you're a fool if
you take them as a replacement for salary.

-- Bruce

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:02:48 GMT

1. 4 senior developer positions at UK Java tools company

2. 4 senior developer positions at UK Java tools company

3. 4 Senior Developer positions at Java tools company

4. 4 Senior Developer positions at Java tools company

5. 4 Senior Developer positions at Java tools company

6. Sacremento positions (Architects, Senior Developers, Mid Developers)

7. VHDL Compiler/Simulator Developer (3 positions) - (Company will assist in reloc

8. 2nd Phase - Senior and Intermediate Smalltalk Developers 13 Positions- Contract 12-24 months - West Toronto

9. 2nd Phase - Senior and Intermediate Smalltalk Developers 13 Positions- Contract 12-24 months - West Toronto

10. Senior and Intermediate Smalltalk Developers 13 Positions- Contract 12-24 months - West Toronto

11. Senior and Intermediate Smalltalk Developers 13 Positions- Contract 12-24 months - West Toronto

12. Senior VisualAge Developer Position