Simple Reader Macros for Dylan
Author Message
 Simple Reader Macros for Dylan

I think it's very useful, very expressive, doesn't harm readablitity and should
be put to the standards review body.
I was looking admiringly at examples using bare-words in REBOL, this seems to go
much further.

- Rob.

Quote:

> As promised here is a very brief description of a very simple reader macro
> facility that permits Dylan to have friendly literal formats for popular
> data types. This was thought up by Andrew Armstrong, Keith Playford and
> myself while at Harlequin.  We would love to get your feedback on it.

> #file:"C:\Program Files\Functional Objects\."
> #html:{<html>

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple Reader Macros for Dylan

2. reader macros?

3. from a reader macro

4. Using EVAL-WHEN and Reader Macros

5. Reader Macro Characters

6. Selective compilation of reader macro forms...

7. reader macros in scheme

8. A Simple Mail Reader

9. A Simple Mail Reader

10. RSSGUI, simple RSS reader

11. are dylan macros Turing-complete?

12. C++ Templates used like Dylan Macros