Harlequin Dylan Update
Author Message
 Harlequin Dylan Update

Harlequin has been undergoing a number of transitions recently and, as
a Dylan enthusiast, you may have concerns about how this affects your
business and development activities.  I am happy to tell you that we
are still moving forward strongly with the Harlequin Dylan product
line and we hope that you will continue to be part of this worldwide
success.

As you may know, Harlequin was recently acquired by Global Graphics.
After reviewing the existing business units and technologies, Global
Graphics has announced its intention to operate Harlequin
independently from its other group manufacturing operations.  A new
Chief Operating Officer, Jim Freidah, has been appointed at Harlequin.
(see http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

Mr Freidah will oversee all of Harlequin's existing business units:
Software Tools (which includes the Dylan and Lisp markets), Digital
Printing and Publishing, and Information Management.  Each business
unit is currently moving forward with its planned activities.  New
strategies, to enhance each business unit, will be put in place in the
coming months.  We are currently planning a full schedule of releases
in all the Software Tools products, including the upcoming release of
Harlequin Dylan 2.0 in the fall of 1999.

You may be interested in trying the Beta version of Harlequin Dylan
2.0 available to download from:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

For those of you who have already downloaded 2.0 beta, be aware that
it expires September 1 1999.  New license keys are available from the
above URL which will allow you to continue to use the beta through
November 1 1999.

Regards,

The Harlequin Dylan Team

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dylan and Java [was: Harlequin Dylan - Update]

2. Harlequin Dylan - Update

3. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

4. HARLEQUIN DYLAN and C FFI

5. Small d2c and Harlequin Dylan incompatibility

6. first attempt at Harlequin-Dylan

7. Functional Objects to take over Harlequin Dylan

8. Harlequin Dylan 2.0 beta 2 is now available

9. Future of Harlequin Dylan

10. ODBC database with Harlequin Dylan

11. using winInet with harlequin dylan

12. Beginners problem with Harlequin Dylan