Harlequin OO Survey - Dylan book prize
Author Message
 Harlequin OO Survey - Dylan book prize

Help us to understand your current and future needs for OO development
tools by completing our *general* OO survey:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Each time we accumulate 20 *completed* responses, a winner will be
chosen to receive a copy of 'Dylan Programming' - recently published
by Addison Wesley.

The survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete.

Regards
Clive Harris
Product Marketing Manager
Harlequin.

Tue, 16 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Harlequin OO survey - Dylan book prize

2. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

3. Dylan and Java [was: Harlequin Dylan - Update]

4. Dylan Hackers entry won second prize at ICFP 2001

5. HARLEQUIN DYLAN and C FFI

6. Small d2c and Harlequin Dylan incompatibility

7. first attempt at Harlequin-Dylan

8. Functional Objects to take over Harlequin Dylan

9. Harlequin Dylan 2.0 beta 2 is now available

10. Future of Harlequin Dylan

11. ODBC database with Harlequin Dylan

12. Harlequin Dylan Update