OOC
Author Message
 OOC

I understand that someone has come out with a new version of COBOL.
It is called OOCOBOL; which means Object Oriented Cobol.
As a matter of fact, I understand that I.B.M. is sponsoring a series
of seminars, including Cleveland, (already past though) on the subject
of OOCOBOL.

I have been exposed to a considerable amount of COBOL.  I also have
seen different versions of it too.  Ie. Dos COBOL, VS COBOL, RMCOBOL,
whatever others there are, and now there is OOCOBOL.

While most of the other languages have come and gone, with respect
to popularity I guess, good old COBOL is still kicking away.
I think that the reason is that because there is so much of it out
there being used by industry.

What does COBOL stand for anyway?

Can Owls Break Oliver's Legs?
Nope!