Which public domain Dylan implementation ?
Author Message
 Which public domain Dylan implementation ?

Hi folks. I am interested in learning the Dylan programming language. I
have a Windows 95 box and I realize that a commercial
Dylan package is not yet available for Windows. (Harlequin is working on
one) So, which of the PD Dylan implementations should I use ? And, hey
Harlequin, when will DylanWorks be available and will there be a beta or
trial version ? What will the commercial version cost ?
--
Russ Van Rooy

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~russvr

Wed, 23 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone working on public domain Dylan

2. Are there any public domain implementations of Eiffel

3. Public Domain or Free FORTH Implementations?

4. Public domain Common Lisp Implementations

5. Public Domain Smalltalk implementations

6. public domain prolog for apollo domain

7. Mind.rexx AI public domain

8. Public domain APL?

9. Public Domain Unix APL Interpreter

10. Public Domain APL for PC's