Simon, Dylan, Springsteen
Author Message
 Simon, Dylan, Springsteen

Hey, I'm still trying to kick up more discussion on whether Simon, Dylan or
Springs{*filter*} is/was America's foremost singer/songwriter. Or is there someone
else? The issue is explored in detail on Cyclopz Magazine, www.cyclopz.com,
which if I may say so is a pretty good read for music aficionados. Please check
it out and pitch in your two cents!
As for the guy who says I'm a journalistic dud, I invite him to check out the
magazine, and if he has something to contribute, send it on!
- Rich
Publisher of online magazine www.cyclopz.com, an alternative news source with
quality reporting, commentary and fiction.

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Simon, Dylan, Springsteen

newsgroup/mailing list not about  Robert Zimmerman aka 'Bob Dylan' ,but
about a computer language called 'dylan' which , disappointingly ( I assume)
for you, is not even named for the mythic sixties rock poet, rather it is
short for 'dynamic language' . Of course , you must have aready known this.
I would like to chime in freely if I may and state that America's greatest
singer/songwriter is Canada's Neil Young. Thankyou very much !
-Russ Van Rooy
Rock Musician/Historian/ and computer language geek

> Hey, I'm still trying to kick up more discussion on whether Simon, Dylan
or
> Springs{*filter*} is/was America's foremost singer/songwriter. Or is there
someone
> else? The issue is explored in detail on Cyclopz Magazine,
www.cyclopz.com,
> which if I may say so is a pretty good read for music aficionados. Please
check
> it out and pitch in your two cents!
> As for the guy who says I'm a journalistic dud, I invite him to check out
the
> magazine, and if he has something to contribute, send it on!
> - Rich
> Publisher of online magazine www.cyclopz.com, an alternative news source
with
> quality reporting, commentary and fiction.

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simon whipped Dylan's butt.

2. Re Simon Burrows

3. PING: Simon Burrows

4. Calling Simon Kemp Re: Clarion app as Window Shell

5. Report Viewer...by Simon Brewer

6. To Simon Burrows

7. Simple Simon Sez

8. Book(The Craft of Functional Rrogramming by Simon Thomson)

9. Simon Text editor

10. Looking for Simon

11. Errata for Simon Peyton Jones' book

12. Simon Tuffs on Tasking, I/O, Priorities and Real-Time Response