Bob Dylan Sues Apple
Author Message
 Bob Dylan Sues Apple

:
: >: >> He has NO singing voice whatsoever...

etc etc etc.

I would prefer

Heike, even though the left hand column makes it clear these are not
my words there may be people reading quickly who think those words
of madness are mine! My words of madness are quite different and
I hope no one is associating me with the recurring oddities attached to
my name all over this thread.

You should see my e-mail!?!

To all enquirers who feel strongly that I am a turncoat former Bob Dylan
fan, I still have one or two of his albums, listen to his music, and might
attend future concerts. A line beginning : >: >> might have been so
heavily laundered that its origin may be other than you think.

Anyway, just assume all the sane ideas you agree with are mine, anything
you disagree with I did not write...

And is Apple really saying it does not want the money all those Dylan
completists have put aside for this new area of collecting? :-)

                                                                 Craig

Sat, 22 Feb 1997 01:37:25 GMT

1. Alleging name theft, Bob Dylan sues Apple Computer

2. Dynamic Language in Esperanto (was: Re: Alleging name theft, Bob Dylan sues Apple Computer)

3. Dylan is the Name was(Re: Dylan (Bob) eats rotten Apple (Computer))

4. Dylan sues Apple

5. Bob Dylan meets Apple

6. Dylan Programming Book and Apple Dylan

7. bob dylan

8. BOB DYLAN TRIBUTE BAND

9. BOB DYLAN TRIBUTE BAND

10. BOB DYLAN BOOTLEGS FOR TRADE