Apple Dylan TR
Author Message
 Apple Dylan TR

Although it is somewhat old, I am looking for a copy of the Apple Dylan
TR release and the updates and patches.

Any information would be helpful.

William

Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:07:06 GMT
 Apple Dylan TR

Quote:
> Although it is somewhat old, I am looking for a copy of the Apple Dylan
> TR release and the updates and patches.

You can find a copy of the TR and a patch for it at the following web
site:

   http://www.hoult.org/~bruce/AppleDylanPPC.dmg.tar
   http://www.hoult.org/~bruce/apple-dylan-patch-970108.sea.hqx

The file sizes are 143,749,120 and 41,440.

Enjoy.

-- Bruce

Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:39:45 GMT

1. CGIs in Apple Dylan TR???

2. apple dylan tr no format-out

3. Apple Dylan TR PPC Buggy?

4. HELP! Apple Dylan TR problem

5. How to get Apple-Dylan-TR in Europe?

6. Learning the Apple Dylan TR Framework.

7. apple dylan tr now available

8. Apple Dylan TR now available

9. Is Apple Dylan TR still available? Was it ever?

10. Bug in Apple Dylan TR sample project "puzzle"

11. Dylan Programming Book and Apple Dylan

12. Dylan is the Name was(Re: Dylan (Bob) eats rotten Apple (Computer))