DylanMoviePlayer in other format?
Author Message
 DylanMoviePlayer in other format?

Hi All -

Could someone tell me if the DylanMoviePlayer stuff is in another format
(like .txt) so that I can read it. I'm not using a Mac :-(. If some kind
soul could e-mail it to me, that'd be great!

Cheers,

- Bill

Sun, 02 Mar 1997 03:16:15 GMT

1. routine to convert date format 0CYYDDDF to format DD/MM/YY or DDMMYY

2. Format of a TSO XMIT format dataset

3. Joaquin's formatted messages and the end of formatting

4. format specifiers in format string param.

5. More format bugs (was format(1/2,1,1,,0)

6. conversion of .dxf format to vrml 2.0 format

7. translate code in TASM format to MASM format

8. MSBIN float format <-> IEEE float format

9. translate code in TASM format to MASM format

10. difference between highlevel format and lowlevel format?

11. EDIF format to BLIF format..

12. AT&T assembly format to Intel assembly format