Big News on the Dylan World News Page!!!
Author Message
 Big News on the Dylan World News Page!!!

Hey everyone,
    We have stirrings in the dylan world. I've just updated the Dylan
World News page to include Gwydions new release of their implementation
of Dylan. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing and, as
always, I would enjoy hearing from anyone who uses it.

Check out
Dylan World

http://www.*-*-*.com/

and look in the News Section.

Cool...
Brad

Sun, 21 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Big News on the Dylan World News Page!!!

2. New local news group on news.totallyobjects.com

3. BIG NEWS!

4. Imaginary numbers & J: good news/bad news

5. C4-B2 : Got it in the mail - Good News \ Bad News]

6. C4-B2 : Got it in the mail - Good News \ Bad News

7. News Server = news.softvelocity.com

8. OT good news/bad news

9. Constructivist good news/bad news

10. Constructivist good news/bad news

11. Constructivist good news/bad news

12. Big-endian MIPS WRL Modula-2 compiler available on Sony NEWS