ANSI C progress 
Author Message
 ANSI C progress

ANSI C has a strange type model, to say the least. But most of it can now
be represented in Dylan. I've got a prototype c-types module that does
about 80% of the job. (The other 20% involves bitfields and types that
refer to declarations.)

The following types were constructed as Dylan objects and printed as
abstract declarators:

  int
  signed long *
  char []
  char [10]
  char (*)[10]
  char *[10]
  char *(*())[10]
  char *(*(*)())[10]
  long double
  long long
  struct foo
  struct %1
  union bar
  union %2
  enum baz
  enum %3
  typedefed_type

The names with '%1' are similar to gensyms--they're unique, anonymous
types.

Now to figure out how C declarations work...

Cheers,
Eric



Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 1 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Refactored Plus All Missing CS ANSI Tests In SIF

2. Refactored Plus All Missing CS ANSI Tests In SIF

3. ANSI standard progress

4. to CS: or not to CS: in F-PC assembler

5. OEM to ANSI / ANSI to OEM function

6. Most ANSI Critics Haven't Read and Used ANSI Documents

7. Most ANSI Critics Haven't Read and Used ANSI Documents

8. Most ANSI Critics Haven't Read and Used ANSI Documents

9. Ansi-74 and Ansi-85

10. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

11. APL as First Language for CS

12. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software