Mac-d2c Release 1 Now Available
Author Message
 Mac-d2c Release 1 Now Available

The first release of the Gwydion Dylan Project's d2c Dylan-to-C compiler for
Power Macintosh is now available at:

ftp://berlin.ccc.de/pub/gd/macintosh/mac-d2c.2.3.2r1.sit.hqx

See:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

for mirrors and more information on d2c.

The download is just a little under 5 Megabytes, and has only a minimal
command-line-dialog interface.
You'll need a Power Macintosh and CodeWarrior 5 (guidelines are given for
compiling with earlier versions). 64 Megabytes of RAM is reccomended.

Future versions will integrate better with CodeWarrior.

-Rob.

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mac-d2c Release 1 Now Available

Quote:

> The first release of the Gwydion Dylan Project's d2c Dylan-to-C compiler for
> Power Macintosh is now available at:

Congrats!

So what was the problem?  I take it that you've solved it?

-- Bruce

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mac-d2c Release 1 Now Available
I think it was the heap. Or the GC library compiler flags.

- Rob.

Quote:

> Newsgroups: comp.lang.dylan
> Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:32:58 +1300
> Subject: Re: Mac-d2c Release 1 Now Available

>> The first release of the Gwydion Dylan Project's d2c Dylan-to-C compiler for
>> Power Macintosh is now available at:

> Congrats!

> So what was the problem?  I take it that you've solved it?

> -- Bruce

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. mac-d2c release 2 now available

2. New Release of mac-d2c

3. Second beta release of d2c CodeWarrior plugin available

4. First beta release of d2c CodeWarrior plugin available

5. First alpha release of d2c CodeWarrior plugin available

6. Second alpha release of d2c CodeWarrior plugin available

7. Mac-d2c port of Mac application in gwydion dylan archive

8. mac-d2c

9. Mac-d2c

10. Mac-d2c

11. Mac d2c

12. Eiffel/S for the MAC - new release available