please take me off this mailing list. Thanks.
Author Message
 please take me off this mailing list. Thanks.

Please take me off the list.

Thanks,

-Gil

---
Gil Spencer
Apple Computer
Software Engineer
OEM Licensing - CHRP

All the progress we've made this century... You don't want to end such an
amazing century in human history having to use a WINTEL computer do you?
Boycott WINTEL!

Sun, 21 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please delete me from your mailing list - Thank you

2. Mailing List - getting off

3. Please, someone get me off ofthis list

4. Please take my name off the list server

5. J, K and A+ mailing lists again please

6. could anyone please Mail me a dir list on ftp.icetips.com/incomming

7. Please remove this account from the mail list

8. Testing on cw-talk mailing list - Please ignore

9. Someone please take over the Logo mailing list

10. Please add me to the mailing list

11. Please add to mailing list

12. Please drop from this mailing list