what is the object of this newsgroup?
Author Message
 what is the object of this newsgroup?

as title and
where can find the FAQ of this newsgroup?

Fri, 28 Feb 1997 19:42:22 GMT
 what is the object of this newsgroup?
: as title and
: where can find the FAQ of this newsgroup?

My newsreader tells me

  comp.lang.dylan       For discussion of the Dylan language.

Which would suggest it is a newsgroup for the discussion on computer
of the language used by Bob Dylan.                            :-)

Viewers in Wales are subject to different programming they tell me.

And if you work for Apple -- the Beatles computer company that now
makes Bob Dylan's CD-ROMs for use at Welsh poetry readings -- you think
it is something else again.

For all I know it could be something even sillier, like the name
of a computer language or something...                            :-)

Someone is out to confuse.

Sun, 02 Mar 1997 01:58:16 GMT

1. ANN: New newsgroup on Totally Objects news server

2. Update on Totally Objects public newsgroup

3. Visual Objects Newsgroup

4. Is there a CA-Visual Objects Newsgroup?

5. Repost: RFD comp.object.moderated moderated newsgroup

6. VO - Newsgroup for Visual Objects

7. New NewsGroup fo Visual Objects

8. Newsgroup for CA Visual Objects?

9. Separate visual objects newsgroup ?

10. Visual objects Newsgroups

11. Newsgroup for object-oriented design and programming?

12. functional and object-oriented language newsgroups