Gwydion Dylan 2.3.3 released
Author Message
 Gwydion Dylan 2.3.3 released

             Gwydion Dylan 2.3.3 (Development Release)
                 Advanced Free Software Development Tools

Apr 12 2000 -- Gwydion Dylan is a portable, optimizing Dylan<tm>
compiler. It was originally written by the Gwydion Group at CMU and is now
maintained by volunteers.  Eventually, we'd like Gwydion Dylan to become a
top-notch tool for building complicated applications written in a mix of
Dylan and C.

The current release is a development release. This means that the
different projects we're working on are not finished, not documented
or buggy. Nevertheless lots of bugs have been fixed and functionality
added, so if you don't mind a little adventure, this release is
definitely for you. For details, see the NEWS file in the source
distribution.

This release is the first official version that includes MacOS support
for both mindy and d2c. MacOS X mindy is also working. Endless bugs
have been fixed, and we're moving towards common-dylan compliance
(this eventually should give you full source code compatibility with
Functional Developer). For more details, see the changelog.

More Information About Gwydion Dylan:

  Volunteers' website:         http://www.*-*-*.com/
  Downloading:                 http://www.*-*-*.com/
  Learning Dylan:               http://www.*-*-*.com/

  Newsgroup:                   comp.lang.dylan

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gwydion Dylan 2.2.0 Released

2. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.9 Released

3. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.4 Released

4. Zathras (was Re: Gwydion Dylan 2.3.2 Release)

5. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.2 Release

6. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.1 Released

7. Gwydion Dylan 2.2.0 Released

8. Gwydion Dylan 2.1.3 Released

9. Gwydion Dylan 2.1.2 released

10. Gwydion Dylan 2.1.1 released

11. Gwydion Dylan Release 2.3.5

12. Gwydion Dylan 2.1-19980916 snapshot release