RAM Doubler incompatibility
Author Message
 RAM Doubler incompatibility

Hello folks,

this is my first message in this newsgroup.

Yesterday I received the Apple Dylan DR1 seed and would like to know if the
mentioned incompatibility with Connectix RAM Doubler also refers to the new
version 2.0. Who knows?

Keep hacking,

Harald Gegenfurtner
Hamburg/Germany

Mon, 05 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 RAM Doubler incompatibility

Quote:
>Yesterday I received the Apple Dylan DR1 seed and would like to know if the
>mentioned incompatibility with Connectix RAM Doubler also refers to the new
>version 2.0. Who knows?

I believe it does. I remember a posting on comp.lang.lisp.mcl stating
that all versions of RAM Doubler have the problem, and that Digitool
worked around it for MCL 4.0. I don't think the work around appears in
the Tech Release though.

    -tre

--
Tom Emerson                                                 Cambridge R&D
Senior Software Engineer                             Apple Computer, Inc.

Mon, 05 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PPC Dylan TR Run With RAM Doubler?

2. Ram/Speed Doubler vs. Apple Dylan TR1

3. Conversion of Altera Block RAM to Xilinx Block RAM

4. Read latency of block ram disappears when ram is clocked from bufgce

5. RAM and RAM model

6. Video ram size and system ram size

7. clock doubler

8. Clock Frequency Doubler

9. Clock Frequency Doubler

10. Need sythesizable generic clock doubler...

11. Win98/95 incompatibility?

12. clarion incompatibility wint NT 4.0