CD-R TRADING
Author Message
 CD-R TRADING

hi,
i'm looking to do some cd-r trading. the best thing i have in my collection
from dylan is the genuine bootleg series take 2( excellent 3 disc set). if your
intrested in some kind of trade let me know.

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CD-R TRADING

Quote:

> hi,
> i'm looking to do some cd-r trading. the best thing i have in my collection
> from dylan is the genuine bootleg series take 2( excellent 3 disc set). if your
> intrested in some kind of trade let me know.

Are you looking to trade for the Harlequin beta or the Apple technology release?

Sun, 06 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programming CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW

2. Programming CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW

3. Cross-Platform CD Publishing - best CD-R drive/sw

4. want code/info for playing audio cd's in CD-ROM

5. CD, CD-RomRepair

6. Distinguishing CD-ROM from CD/RW drives?

7. CD-Rom: Direct Read from Music-CD ???

8. ISO CD ballot for CD 14882, alias C++

9. Trading strategies and a FREE EURO.LVLOS

10. Your favorite computer trading card?

11. Your favorite computer trading card?

12. NYC CONTRACT: Financial Trading Systems Project Manager