Draft Dylan Tutorial
Author Message
 Draft Dylan Tutorial

I was hacking a while ago on a Dylan tutorial. It's hibernating at the
moment, but I thought that I might pass along some pointers to it. It's
intended as a more gentle introduction than the DRM, with enough
conceptual background to get a static language programmer up and running.

The "in progress" HTML version, which is generated from the master DocBook
SGML source, is at:

  < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~emk/dylan/>

The longer Macintosh WordPerfect version and the broken postscript version
can be found in my Dylan directory:

  <ftp://www.dartmouth.edu/people/emk/ftp/dylan/>

I don't intend to update the WordPerfect version in the future. If there's
any real interest in it, I can probably find time to continue work on the
web version. =) Feedback is welcome!

Cheers,
Eric

BeUpdated, Mediaspace project, poetry:         http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~emk/
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -Pablo Picasso

Thu, 05 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. A New Draft IDL binding for Dylan

2. A Draft IDL binding for Dylan

3. New paper, "Dylan Competitive Analysis" (draft)

4. R5RS macro tutorial draft available

5. TRI-Ada 89 update -- tutorial descriptions (DRAFT)

6. Some inquiries about Dylan tutorials and documentation

7. Anyone know of good Dylan tutorial?

8. Anyone know of good Dylan tutorial?

9. Dylan tutorial update

10. Comparing and Contrasting Common Lisp, Scheme, and Dylan tutorial

11. Comparing and Contrasting Common Lisp, Scheme, and Dylan tutorial