Apple Dylan Patch 970108
Author Message
 Apple Dylan Patch 970108

A patch for "Apple Dylan TR-PPC", the version that was shipped at
MacWorld Boston last October, is available at:

  <ftp://ftp.digitool.com/pub/dylan/apple-dylan-patch-970108.sea.hqx>

The patch fixes two bugs that were introduced by the port to
PowerPC MCL: with the patch installed you can now rename and
delete source folders. The BinHexed self-extracting-archive expands
into a folder named "Apple Dylan Patch 970108", which includes a
*readme* file with installation instructions.

-Bill St. Clair

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Apple Dylan Patch 970108

    Bill> The patch fixes two bugs that were introduced by the port
    Bill> to PowerPC MCL: with the patch installed you can now rename
    Bill> and delete source folders.

Thanks! This makes the Apple Dylan TR usabe for the first time.

Andreas

--
BeBox - the psychedelic trance computer.

Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Apple Dylan Patch 970108

In article

Quote:

> A patch for "Apple Dylan TR-PPC", the version that was shipped at
> MacWorld Boston last October, is available at:

>   <ftp://ftp.digitool.com/pub/dylan/apple-dylan-patch-970108.sea.hqx>

> -Bill St. Clair

Can I add my thanks as well - Keep up the good work.

Gareth J Baker
CCLRC, Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, UK

Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dylan Programming Book and Apple Dylan

2. Dylan is the Name was(Re: Dylan (Bob) eats rotten Apple (Computer))

3. Old Apple Dylan Archive

4. Apple Dylan TR

5. apple's dylan technology release CD

6. Apple Dylan t-shirt: Geek History though T-shirts

7. Apple's Dylan's FAQ postable?

8. Posting Apple's Dylan Ref Manual?

9. Regarding Apple Dylan

10. Apple open source (no, not Dylan -- yet)