anyone runing FD on winXP (pro)?
Author Message
 anyone runing FD on winXP (pro)?

Hello Everyone:

I've heard that XP is based on WinNT/2000.  Is anyone developing under
winXP (professional)?  If so, have you run into any problems?

Thanks,

Les

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:00:30 GMT
 anyone runing FD on winXP (pro)?

Quote:

> Hello Everyone:

> I've heard that XP is based on WinNT/2000.  Is anyone developing under
> winXP (professional)?  If so, have you run into any problems?

> Thanks,

I've been running Functional Developer on Windows XP Professional,
Traditional Chinese Version, without any problems.

-Peter-

P.S. The only snag I hit was that the command-line tools did not work
when installed via the Professional Combo Pack bundle; I had to download
and install the command-line tools package separately.  No big deal.

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:33:50 GMT
 anyone runing FD on winXP (pro)?
Thats good.  I was wondering how stable XP is.

I was running 512 Mb RAM while developing under win2000, it seemed to
be enough, but  it was a *big* project.,  is that going to be enough
for winXP pro?

Tranditional Chinese huh... well in that case

Shea shea nee Peter...

Les

Quote:
> I've been running Functional Developer on Windows XP Professional,
> Traditional Chinese Version, without any problems.

> -Peter-

> P.S. The only snag I hit was that the command-line tools did not work
> when installed via the Professional Combo Pack bundle; I had to download
> and install the command-line tools package separately.  No big deal.

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 08:07:37 GMT
 anyone runing FD on winXP (pro)?

    Kachina> Hello Everyone: I've heard that XP is based on
    Kachina> WinNT/2000.  Is anyone developing under winXP
    Kachina> (professional)?  If so, have you run into any problems?

Hi,

I used FunDev on small hobby projects on Windows XP Home
edition. Seemed to work okay for me.

__Jason

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 22:46:49 GMT

1. MSWLogo 6.4h - setfont command fails - WinXP Pro

2. MSWLogo 6.4h - setfont command fails - WinXP Pro

3. AdaBrowse & WinXP Pro

4. wxPython w/ IDLE under WinXP Pro

5. system:fd-stream-fd

6. Anyone used WSH for remote scripting on WinXP?

7. Upgrading From Clarion for Window 2.0 Pro to 5 Pro

8. WaveFormer Pro & TestBencher Pro V6.0 Released

9. WaveFormer Pro & TestBencher Pro V6.0 Released

10. My application is runing very slow...

11. How to know if a thread is runing ?

12. Directory where program ist runing