Functional Developer in Byte
Author Message
 Functional Developer in Byte

The next article in Byte's look at Dylan is out, and they're examining
Functional Developer:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

The reviewer wishes Fun-Dev had a GUI builder and code wizards ( :-) ),
but says:

"Still, it has its attractions ... so excuse me for a second. I have a
little something I want to try out. It shouldn't be more than a dozen
lines in the FunDev Dylan Playground."

- Rob.

--
Rob Myers  -  Mac Game Wonderfulness.      Join us at http://www.*-*-*.com/
"Don't talk to sociologists. Social practice has no sociological content."

Sat, 21 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Functional Developer for Linux [Alpha 2] now available

2. Functional Developer tip

3. Functional Developer UNICODE support + source?

4. Interpreting error messages in Functional Developer

5. Status of unix port of Functional Developer

6. HTML Tidy Wrapper for Functional Developer

7. big nums for functional developer

8. Functional Developer 2.0 is Now Available!

9. Functional Developer as a product name

10. Functional Developer for Linux [Alpha 2] now available

11. A little gift (Hex to Byte/Byte to Hex)

12. I want to generate a CRC (2 bytes) and I have 31 bytes in my frame