Info Dylan Digest Digest V1 #84
Author Message
 Info Dylan Digest Digest V1 #84

Quote:
> Info Dylan Digest Digest    Tue, 17 Aug 93       Volume 1 : Issue 84
> Date: Mon, 16 Aug 93 13:50:22 EDT
> From: moon (David A. Moon)
> Subject: Dylan and Common Lisp

> Your recent message on Dylan and Common Lisp, mistitled "Dylan Macro
> Facility", was very well put, I thought.  It's not a goal of Dylan to
> replace Common Lisp, it's really aimed in a different direction, although
> obviously there is some overlap.

Isn't it just adorable the way the digestifier strips the headers, so you can't
tell that this was referring to Ken Forbus's message of the day before?  I don't
remember any other messages having been very well put, although there might have
been some.

Sat, 03 Feb 1996 23:28:35 GMT

1. Info Dylan Digest Digest V1 #127

2. Info Dylan Digest Digest V1 #114