Sent:   Wednesday, February 12, 1997 9:25 AM

Subject: Re: Status of Dylan implementations

Plans through Beta and up to launch are being finalized right now - we
will be in a position to provide more information soon - within a few
weeks. I will post here as soon as is possible.

Keep the faith!

Regards
Clive Harris
Product Marketing Manager
Harlequin.

Sun, 05 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Any news from Harlequin or CMU?

2. HARLEQUIN RELEASES ITS HARLEQUIN COMMON LISP ORB

3. New local news group on news.totallyobjects.com

4. Imaginary numbers & J: good news/bad news

5. C4-B2 : Got it in the mail - Good News \ Bad News]

6. C4-B2 : Got it in the mail - Good News \ Bad News

7. News Server = news.softvelocity.com

8. OT good news/bad news

9. Constructivist good news/bad news

10. Constructivist good news/bad news

11. Constructivist good news/bad news

12. Big News on the Dylan World News Page!!!