Harlequin?
Author Message
 Harlequin?

There is a thread in comp.lang.lisp mentioning that Harlequin have
called in the receivers. Some postings in cam.misc indicate that this
is the case as well. In comp.publish.prepress there is a note from
'project-x' saying:

Quote:
>In case any of you are interested The holding company of Harlequin is
>in receivership.

Does any one know any information about this and what it may mean to
their language products? I've been unable to reach the website
referenced in some of the messages:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Chris.

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Harlequin?

Quote:

> Does any one know any information about this and what it may mean to
> their language products?

They are still working. If you know buyers for the
various parts of the company - now is the time.

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Harlequin?

Quote:

> There is a thread in comp.lang.lisp mentioning that Harlequin have
> called in the receivers. Some postings in cam.misc indicate that this
> is the case as well. In comp.publish.prepress there is a note from
> 'project-x' saying:

This information was also posted to the Gwydion Dylan mailing list yesterday.

Quote:
> Does any one know any information about this and what it may mean to
> their language products? I've been unable to reach the website
> referenced in some of the messages:

> http://www.seyboldseminars.com/News/1999/990701.html

I read this article yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be reachable today :-(

It was primarily about the RIP side of the business, of course.

-- Bruce

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HARLEQUIN RELEASES ITS HARLEQUIN COMMON LISP ORB

2. Harlequin releases a free edition of MLWorks

3. Announce: Harlequin MLWorks Beta available

4. Harlequin Is Back!

5. Harlequin 1.2 still available?

6. HARLEQUIN DYLAN and C FFI

7. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

8. Small d2c and Harlequin Dylan incompatibility

9. first attempt at Harlequin-Dylan

10. Functional Objects to take over Harlequin Dylan

11. Harlequin Dylan 2.0 beta 2 is now available

12. Harlequin's status