ADTR?
Author Message
 ADTR?

I'm looking to purchase a copy of Apple's implementation of Dylan
(ADTR).

--John

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ADTR?

I got mine from Full Moon Software Distribution, but I think it might
have been their last copy. Give them a go at http://www.fullmoon.com/

Quote:

> I'm looking to purchase a copy of Apple's implementation of Dylan
> (ADTR).

> --John

                           __            __    _      __

http://www.lostwax.com/  / /__/ _ \(_-</ __/  | |/ |/ / - `/\ \ /
                        /____/\___/___/\__/   |__/|__/\_,_//_\_\

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ADTR?

Quote:

> I got mine from Full Moon Software Distribution, but I think it might
> have been their last copy. Give them a go at http://www.fullmoon.com/

Do you think Apple would be very upset if someone copied the CD for him?

I'd happily do that, but he'll get my printed manuals when hell freezes over :-)

-- Bruce

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ADTR?

Quote:

> Do you think Apple would be very upset if someone copied the CD for him?

This is Apple we're talking about.... I think they'd be miffed if they
found out, yes. Did anyone get anywhere with asking them to release it
for free on their FTP servers?

- Rob.

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trying out ADTR on a small machine (was: Re: Apple Dylan Release)