BOB DYLAN TRIBUTE BAND
Author Message
 BOB DYLAN TRIBUTE BAND

Yes, I know that's not what the group is about, but HEY!  I made the mistake
so maybe you did too.

Check out the home site of UK Dylan tribute band

WITH BOB ON OUR SIDE

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 BOB DYLAN TRIBUTE BAND
Hey, I know the Internet's not for calling people {*filter*}'s,
but maybe you are one.

Next time check out /dev/null.

> Yes, I know that's not what the group is about, but HEY!  I
> made the mistake so maybe you did too.

> Check out the home site of UK Dylan tribute band

> WITH BOB ON OUR SIDE

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. BOB DYLAN TRIBUTE BAND

2. Dylan Tribute Band

3. Dylan is the Name was(Re: Dylan (Bob) eats rotten Apple (Computer))

4. bob dylan

5. BOB DYLAN BOOTLEGS FOR TRADE

6. Is this the Bob Dylan newsgroup?

7. BoB Dylan story

8. Bob and Dylan

9. UK Information on Bob Dylan

10. Alleging name theft, Bob Dylan sues Apple Computer

11. Dynamic Language in Esperanto (was: Re: Alleging name theft, Bob Dylan sues Apple Computer)

12. Bob Dylan Sues Apple