Mass post your NEWSGROUP message to millions of people with ease!! 3547
Author Message
 Mass post your NEWSGROUP message to millions of people with ease!! 3547

There is a serious flaw inherent in your program: if more than a few
users bombard me with its excretions, I (and probably many others) will
stop using the unmoderated forums at which such bombardment is possible.
Why don't you crawl back into your hole and write a virus instead?
Quote:

> I have a tool which can make your newsgroup message be capture by the whole world instantly.  I used this same tool to get your attention.  ...

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mass post your NEWSGROUP message to millions of people with ease!! 3547

2. Mass post your NEWSGROUP message to millions of people with ease!! 3547

3. MASS POST YOUR NEWSGROUP MESSAGE TO MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!! 3403

4. Wanting to have a track of messages posted to this newsgroup

5. ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

6. ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

7. ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

8. ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

9. ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

10. ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

11. ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!