d2c string-to-integer error
Author Message
 d2c string-to-integer error

I'm trying to compile a simple program that reads in a number. The
problem is, when I try to convert the string to a number, I get this
error:

Expected an instance of {the class <function>}, but got 1
zsh: abort      ./string-test

Here's my code, stripped down to just the part that causes the error:

module: string-test
synopsis:
author:
copyright:

define function main(name, arguments)
  let num = string-to-integer("4");
  exit-application(0);
end function main;

// Invoke our main() function.
main(application-name(), application-arguments());

Fri, 04 Jun 2004 07:32:59 GMT
 d2c string-to-integer error

Quote:

> I'm trying to compile a simple program that reads in a number. The
> problem is, when I try to convert the string to a number, I get this
> error:

> Expected an instance of {the class <function>}, but got 1
> zsh: abort      ./string-test

> Here's my code, stripped down to just the part that causes the error:

> module: string-test

> define function main(name, arguments)
>   let num = string-to-integer("4");
>   exit-application(0);
> end function main;

> // Invoke our main() function.
> main(application-name(), application-arguments());

Your program works fine on the current d2c from CVS.  What version are you
using?

I re-wrote string-to-integer on September 25, so versions after that should
be fine.

Cheers,

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 06:45:28 GMT
 d2c string-to-integer error

Quote:

> > I'm trying to compile a simple program that reads in a number. The
> > problem is, when I try to convert the string to a number, I get this
> > error:

> > Expected an instance of {the class <function>}, but got 1
> > zsh: abort      ./string-test

> > Here's my code, stripped down to just the part that causes the error:

> > module: string-test

> > define function main(name, arguments)
> >   let num = string-to-integer("4");
> >   exit-application(0);
> > end function main;

> > // Invoke our main() function.
> > main(application-name(), application-arguments());

> Your program works fine on the current d2c from CVS.  What version are you
> using?

> I re-wrote string-to-integer on September 25, so versions after that should
> be fine.

> Cheers,

Ah. I'm using 2.3.5 on MacOS X, which was released back in May. I
suppose I should check out the latest from CVS.

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 06:24:58 GMT

1. d2c string-to-integer problem

2. d2c - processing error in Define Class

3. convert integer string to date string

4. Internal Error 01: String Stack Error

5. Help required translating strings to integer arrays

6. Converting a number in a String character to an Integer

7. Integer to Binary String

8. String to Integer

9. Code Snippet: Integer to String Converter

10. Convert 2D-Integer-Array to String

11. How do I convert integer to string array?

12. Integer and a string arrays to LabVIEW from Matlab script node