Awsome Site
Author Message
 Awsome Site

Quote:

>I came across this site and wondered if anyone else has seen it.  Its
awsome!

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

So what JavaScript-based virus does this site give you?
I'll thrust burning, pointed sticks into my before I'll check
out any URL posted this way!

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Awsome Site

Quote:

> >I came across this site and wondered if anyone else has seen it.  Its
> awsome!

> > http://www.*-*-*.com/

> So what JavaScript-based virus does this site give you?
> I'll thrust burning, pointed sticks into my before I'll check
> out any URL posted this way!

lynx sez ... none, it's just a {*filter*} site (no ASCII {*filter*}, unforutnately ;-)
though it does have an IMG at the bottom with some comments suggesting it
uses cookies to track you.

ObDylan: flattening nested "with-foo"s

define macro with

  { with ( ?:name ( ?args:* ) )
      ?:body
    end }
 => { "with-" ## ?name ( ?args )
        ?body
      end }

  { with ( ?:name ( ?args:* ); ?more-things:* )
      ?:body
    end }
 => { "with-" ## ?name ( ?args )
        with ( ?more-things )
          ?body
        end
      end }

end macro with;

// For bonus style points, rename-on-import names like
// \without-bounds-checks to \with-no-bounds-checks.

Hugh :-)

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Awsome Site

2. !!!!! I found an awsome warez site !!!!!

3. ANNOUNCE: VRML site evolution to Web3D site

4. VRML Site is Cool Site of the Day (Iso-Topically)

5. Converting dynamic site to static site

6. cannot call php site out of php site

7. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

8. site appraisal: this Fri: 9am at the site/trailer

9. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

10. Intel Secrets Web Site forced to quit some web site activity...

11. Whats the best VR site and the worst VR site on the web?