Dynamic Language in Esperanto (was: Re: Alleging name theft, Bob Dylan sues Apple Computer)
Author Message
 Dynamic Language in Esperanto (was: Re: Alleging name theft, Bob Dylan sues Apple Computer)

Quote:

>writes:

>   How do you say dynamic language in esperanto?

>My Esperanto is a bit rusty, but I think it's something like "presto
>changeo yak yak".  But the obvious contraction to "PC Yak" is likely
>to confuse people, unlikely to appeal to Apple, and likely to draw a
>class-action suit from a bunch of butthead high-altitude cattle.  :-)

>-- Scott

Actually, I think that "presto changeo yak yak" is perhaps uncorrect. ;-)

A more responding (true) translation would be "movema lingvo" (it sounds
quite good, actually!).

Try http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8001/esperanto/ for a lot of WWW
information about Esperanto (or soc.culture.esperanto, of course! :-)
There's a hidden world worth exploring.

This is FYI only :)
       Antonio Cunei
       Centro Elaborazione Dati Amministrativi
       Univ. of Udine, Italy

Thu, 13 Mar 1997 05:39:03 GMT

1. Alleging name theft, Bob Dylan sues Apple Computer

2. Bob Dylan Sues Apple

3. Dylan is the Name was(Re: Dylan (Bob) eats rotten Apple (Computer))

4. Dylan sues Apple

5. Dylan (DYnamic LANguage) -- what's the deal?

6. Dylan (DYnamic LANguage) -- what's the deal?

7. Dylan, the name, the language, the man?

8. Is Python the Esperanto of programming languages?

9. bob dylan

10. BOB DYLAN TRIBUTE BAND

11. BOB DYLAN TRIBUTE BAND

12. BOB DYLAN BOOTLEGS FOR TRADE