comp.lang.dylan, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal
Author Message
 comp.lang.dylan, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

Quote:

> As many of you are aware, this newsgroup is slated
> for removal on January 31st, 2002.  The vote was

As you may be aware, the posting was a hoax designed to flood a
certain administrative newsgroup with angry people complaining.
Nothing will go away.

Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 02:31:47 GMT

1. comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

2. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

3. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

4. comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

5. comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

6. comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of newsgroup removal

7. comp.lang.forth, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

8. comp.lang.logo, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

9. comp.lang.oberon, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

10. comp.lang.pl1, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

11. comp.lang.pop, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

12. comp.lang.rexx, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal