UK Information on Bob Dylan
Author Message
 UK Information on Bob Dylan

If you want to find out all the latest information on Bob Dylan you should try the ISIS Fan Club Hotline on 0891 299 758.
It is the best source of information I have found in the UK. You should try it!

Fri, 25 Jul 1997 21:21:47 GMT
 UK Information on Bob Dylan

Quote:
> If you want to find out all the latest information on Bob Dylan you
> should try the ISIS Fan Club Hotline on 0891 299 758.
> It is the best source of information I have found in the UK. You should try it!

Now wait a minute - ISIS is the name of a software company.  This is
all very confusing.  Someone should hire a few lawyers to sort all these
names out.

(Sorry)

Fri, 25 Jul 1997 22:50:00 GMT
 UK Information on Bob Dylan
-- If you want to find out all the latest information on Bob Dylan you should try the ISIS Fan Club Hotline on 0891 299 758.
-- It is the best source of information I have found in the UK. You should try it!

easynet == AOL East?

--

// WARNING: May contain code which is too intense for young programmers...

Tue, 29 Jul 1997 06:39:11 GMT

1. Dylan is the Name was(Re: Dylan (Bob) eats rotten Apple (Computer))

2. bob dylan

3. BOB DYLAN TRIBUTE BAND

4. BOB DYLAN TRIBUTE BAND

5. BOB DYLAN BOOTLEGS FOR TRADE

6. Is this the Bob Dylan newsgroup?

7. BoB Dylan story

8. Bob and Dylan

9. Alleging name theft, Bob Dylan sues Apple Computer

10. Dynamic Language in Esperanto (was: Re: Alleging name theft, Bob Dylan sues Apple Computer)

11. Bob Dylan Sues Apple

12. Bob Dylan meets Apple