What is Melange?
Author Message
 What is Melange?

I have a quick question for the Gwydion team:

I have been going through the Mindy sources and noticed it has
some sort of foreign function interface - the comments for
this suggest it was designed to be used with something
called 'Melange'.  I presume this is some sort of tool that parses
C headers and generates dylan wrappers accordingly.  Is Melange
actually available, and if not, do you intend to release it at
some future time?

Thanks,
Louis.

Mon, 23 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 What is Melange?

Melange.

Spice.

Arakkis.

Dune.

Desert Planet.

Whoops, wrong newsgroup      : )

Was this the source of the "Melange" name?

-Paul-

--
Paul R. Potts - Technical Lead - Health Media Research Lab
University of Michigan - Comprehensive Cancer Center

Mon, 23 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 What is Melange?

Or I'd guess it is Gwydion's play on Creole, Apple's C interface for
Apple Dylan. Melange ~ Creole...

-Paul-

--
Paul R. Potts - Technical Lead - Health Media Research Lab
University of Michigan - Comprehensive Cancer Center

Mon, 23 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Melange FAQ and roadmap

2. C-FFI: GC questions, wchar_t, Melange redesign

3. C-FFI: GC questions, wchar_t, Melange redesign

4. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

5. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

6. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

7. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

8. I am using HP 4263ALCR meter, and I am trying to use the...

9. I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder

10. I am inputting my guitar tunes(.wav files) and I am trying...

11. I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to...

12. I am wondering what I am going to do with the following simulation error.