updating an icon label in DUIM
Author Message
 updating an icon label in DUIM

I looked into this last night. Basically the DUIM code for handling
gadget-label-setter only handled the text case, for both <label>
and <button> classes. This was a major oversight, so I've put in the
necessary handling. I've also put code into the Win32 DUIM test suite
to verify this feature.

I have a patch DLL if anyone would like to try it, but I'll warn
you that it is 1.6Mb compressed. John, I tried to send it to you,
but your email account kept refusing it. Let me know how I can get
it to you if you are interested.

Cheers,

Andy

---
Andy Armstrong

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:00:06

Quote:

>> Try calling 'update-gadget' on the gadget and see what happens.

>As John mentioned before, it has no effect.

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
>Before you buy.

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. updating an icon label in DUIM

2. icon shows captions instead of labels

3. Trouble with menu entry with both icon and label (compound)

4. ICONS, ICONS, ICONS....

5. ICONS, ICONS, ICONS

6. Icons Icons Icons

7. Tkinter: some Labels not updating

8. HELP needed when updating label -textvariable

9. updating labels from entries?

10. Updating a label from C

11. Bug??? Label text immidiate update

12. Label or entry text not updated