Has anyone tested Apple Dylan TR1 with Connectix Corp.'s 68k
Author Message
 Has anyone tested Apple Dylan TR1 with Connectix Corp.'s 68k

I need to buy more memory anyway, so I will be switching from the SI
version soon. However, I know that TR1 will remain agonizingly slow on my
PPC. I was wondering if anyone has had a speed increase using Dylan in
conjunction with the 68k emulation in Speed Doubler?

Since Dylan is the only big non-native app I use,I don't want to spend $50
on a product unless it will make TR1 run quicker.

---------------------------|  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
 This message created and  | Learn more about the PowerPC Revolution
sent via the {*filter*}dog Mail | http://www.*-*-*.com/
System from Apple Computer | ppc/overview/ppc1.html
---------------------------|
This mail came from a PowerPC based computer
    *X^X*X^X*X^X*X^X  X^X*X^X*X^X*X*X^X*

Los Angeles, CA               (213) 665-0845
 Art Director, Glendale Chamber of Commerce
    Senior UCLA-Classical Civilization
        eti kai nun Hellas phileo

Thu, 26 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ram/Speed Doubler vs. Apple Dylan TR1

2. Apple's Dylan's FAQ postable?

3. Anyone seen the Apple Dylan on the web

4. apple's dylan technology release CD

5. Posting Apple's Dylan Ref Manual?

6. Apple Dylan and it's interface builder

7. Can't Edit Source folder names in Apple Dylan DR1

8. HELP: Apple Dylan from MCL 3.9 won't run

9. Dylan's suit with apple

10. Apple's Dylan environment and Lisp-like syntax

11. Dylan Programming Book and Apple Dylan